Jeenyus Corner | August 4 2012
Each and every one of these patently false claims can be refuted.
Clockwise from noon:
1. Ports existed long before tyrannical governments decided this was a wonderful way to parasitically fleece the traders of the world. Phoenician, Roman, Greek, Chinese and so many other cultures were shipping via sea thousands of years ago.
2c. Fair access to electricity? Who has ever been denied electricity? If you live on rural land did you expect the utility to provide you with access to the grid for free?
3. Standard Currency for the transaction of goods? Sorry but your money, the US dollar is issued by a privately owned, for tax exempt profit, central bank. Each dollar in circulation is a dollar PLUS 6% interest to that private banking cartel. This is why as time goes on the prices of goods and services always rise; because the money is always worth less and less. Had we true competition in currencies as existed before the creation of the misleading named ‘Federal’ Reserve banks, people would have had a choice to avoid the dollar.
4. Tax payers do not pay for fire services in most American localities. Indeed, the modern tax payer supported fire service is a creation of 20th Century statists…
5.Trade Agreements are nothing more than a gang of criminals from various crime families (ie: China and the US government) agreeing on how much protection money they will extract from the private sector for the privilege of doing business across the artificial boundaries between the criminal gangs.
6.Standard Date and Time? Sorry to burst your bubble but that was an agreement between private railroads in the 19th Century to allow more efficient scheduling of trains across time zones.
7. Internet Access? While the US Military may have created the network technology, it was private investors who saw the civilian potential of this technology. Indeed, the elites now rue the day as more and more people awaken to their manipulations of society because of the internet.
8. Fair access to radio waves? You mean how that criminal gang called government unilaterally decided they could maintain an artificial scarcity and control the flow of information by ‘licensing’ radio and TV stations?
9. Property crime occurs primarily due to two factors: opportunity and motivation. Because of a down economy due to that private banking cartel (see #3) the motivation exists now at a greater level, but mostly due to the criminal government’s insistence on a monopoly on the use of force, crime has spread exponentially. In localities where self-defense is not criminalized, the rates of crime are dramatically lower than where firearms are restricted.
10. Proper Drainage. People were ensuring that their localities had proper drainage for thousands of years before statists insisted that government be responsible for all things.
11. Driving Standards. The nanny state treats citizens as moronic fools who cannot exist without the constant supervision of an all-encompassing government. Does anyone really think that without the police extracting revenue from drivers that the roads would really be unsafe? Insisting otherwise is to deny the existence of the instinct of self-preservation. Moreover, that police officer who chases down the driver doing 70 in a 65 zone has to himself significantly exceed the speed limit. So it’s reckless for you to drive five over the limit but OK for the cop to 75 just because he is the ‘law’? What absurdity!
12. The Postal Service? I had to stop a moment and stop laughing… The USPS exists only because it’s a monopoly (keep seeing that theme huh?) and the proof positive is that FedEx, UPS or DHL con provide the same service faster, cheaper and more efficiently.
13. Tax Payer funded road. Roads exist because people found a need to travel, usually for commerce. Roads were around thousands of years before the criminal gang called government figured out that they could own a monopoly on them and extract tribute.
14. Fair access to telephone networks? See #8.
15. Spelling and grammar teachers? Again, I had to wait a moment to stop laughing! We wouldn’t be having this conversation had the public education system worked. Oh wait a minute, it does work as intended. Because a people meaning to be free and self govern must by definition be well-educated, well-informed and engaged.
16. Trademarked name. Nope, the government need to be involved using taxpayer funds to ensure that my name is not misused by others. That’s my personal responsibility.
Whenever a return to natural law, which governed the Earth before the advent of the State, is mentioned the typical responses are cries about “anarchy”. We don’t have to go from one extreme (today’s police state) to wanton chaos in the streets.
This is the lie that State supremacists roll out when a proposal to restrict government is raised. Government, that necessary component of collectivism which enables the legally sanctioned violence of State to be directed at anyone who dare resist the confiscation of their hard earnings for redistribution to those most favored.
An undeniable truth of life is that government creates NOTHING, produces nothing, and the operation of government to do anything other is merely the confiscation of one person’s wealth or productivity to another, in the least efficient means possible. Enabled by the brute force or threat thereof by government thugs.
If we can understand that government is really violence hiding behind the color of law, and that all initiation of force is immoral: then we can see clearly that the only legitimate function of government is to protect the rights of the innocent, AND NOTHING ELSE. We must never allow these fundamental facts to be concealed behind nonsense cries of fairness and compassion…
- Competing For State Contracts is Not Competition (azizonomics.com)
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day a reminder that boycotts often backfire – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)