2012 The Awakening | June 18 2012
Annette writes ~ What an intriguing find! Unfortunately it’s also a typical example of the dysfunctional nature inherent in capitalism, instead of going down there to excavate the findings so we finally have undeniable proof we’re not alone, they’re going to load tourists on a submarine and cash in!
Link to Gizmodo video: http://gizmodo.com/5918762/divers-explore-mysterious-spaceship+shaped-object-in-baltic-sea
- Object is raised about 10 to 13ft above seabed and curved at the sides like a mushroom
- It has a 60 metre diameter with an egg-shaped hole leading into it from the top
- Hole is surrounded by an strange rock formation that expedition team can not explain
- Stones are covered in something ‘resembling soot’ which has baffled experts
By Meghan Keneally UPDATED: 03:37 EST, 18 June 2012
Sceptics expected that a deep-water dive would debunk the slew of extra-terrestrial theories surrounding an unidentified object sitting at the bottom of the Baltic Sea.
But the Swedish expedition team that took the plunge surfaced with more questions than answers – and certainly no solution to its origins.
The divers found that the object, which some have likened to the Millennium Falcon because of its unusual round outline, was raised about 10 to 13ft above the seabed and curved in at the sides, giving it a mushroom shape.
Continue reading (with pics) at 2012 The Awakening
- Mysterious UFO-Shaped Object Sunk In Baltic Sea Gets Photographed By Divers (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Baltic ‘UFO’: New dive, new details (PHOTOS) (rt.com)
- What the Heck Is at the Bottom of the Baltic Sea, (lewrockwell.com)