SteveLendmanBlog May 3 2013
Terrorists “R” us. Washington bears full responsibility. Numerous schemes are planned. Some are alleged and foiled. Others involve violent plots. Media scoundrels convict innocent people in the court of public opinion.
Later they’re wrongfully accused and prosecuted. Juries are intimidated to convict. Imprisonment follows. Culprits remain free. One scheme leads to others. Numerous political prisoners fill America’s gulag.
Even The New York Times was candid. At least party so. Most often it’s part of the guilt by accusation chorus. On April 28, 2012, it headlined “Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the FBI,” saying:
“THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed.”
Dozens were foiled just in time. Among others, they include:
- a fake shoe bomber;
- fake underwear bomber;
- fake Times Square bomber;
- an earlier one there;
- fake shampoo bombers;
- fake Al Qaeda woman planning fake mass casualty attacks on New York landmarks;
- fake Oregon bomber;
- fake armed forces recruiting station bomber;
- fake synagogue bombers;
- fake Chicago Sears Tower bombers;
- fake FBI and other building bombers;
- fake National Guard, Fort Dix and Quantico marine base attackers;
- fake 9/11 bombers;
- fake Boston bombers; and
- numerous others.